Live- in nannies and caregivers are always in demand … The Live-In Caregiver Program is supported by the Federal Government of Canada. It was specifically designed to attract qualified nannies and caregivers with experience working with children, elderly or disabled persons.
According to the terms of the program, the caregiver must live in the house where he/she works in Canada.
The candidate applying for Live-In Caregiver Program has to submit the following documents:
1) A letter of confirmation from the employer
2) A written contract with the employer
3) A document certifying the completion of secondary education
4) At least six months’ training or at least one year of full-time work experience as caregiver in the past three years.
5) Good knowledge of English or French
Successful applicants receive a Canadian Work Permit. The candidate must be employed in Canada under Live-in Caregiver Program for 2 years to be eligible to apply for the permanent residence status (for the whole family).
- CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS
- PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM OF ONTARIO
- BUSINESS IMMIGRATION TO CANADA
- Canada Provincial Nominee Programs
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSES IN CANADA
- Immigration to Canada through studies